The What's In A Name? 2014 Challenge is hosted by Charlie at The Worm Hole.
1. A reference to time (Eleven Minutes, Before Ever After)
2. A position of royalty (The People’s Queen, The Last Empress, The Curse Of The Pharaoh)
3. A number written in letters (The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms, A Tale Of Two Cities)
4. A forename or names (Rebecca, Eleanor & Park, The Unfinished Work Of Elizabeth D.)
5. A type or element of weather (Gone With The Wind, Red Earth Pouring Rain)
Remember — the titles given here are only examples. You can, by all means, use them if you want to — some are classics after all — but it’s not necessary. There are plenty of other books that will fit the categories. You may have some in mind already, or even some on your shelves you can read.
For more info and to sign up, go to The Worm Hole.
I will track my progress on my Challenges page.