Thursday, July 18, 2013

High Summer Read-a-Thon, July 22 - 28



I have signed up for the High Summer Read-a-Thon, hosted by Michelle of The True Book Addict.  Will you join me?  

From Michelle's website:  I hope you will join me for the week of July 22. We will start on Monday, 7/22 at 12:00am CST and finish on Sunday, 7/28 at 11:59pm CST (adjust times according to your time zone). Read what you like during the week. I've decided it's not about quantity, but quality (although those who rock the quantity...I salute you!). So, if you have kids and want to read children's books, go for it! As always, this is a week long read-a-thon, but you can join in and read whenever it's convenient for you. It's all about being laid back and getting some reading done.
 You do not have to have a blog. You can sign up using your Goodreads, Twitter, or Facebook accounts.
If you are planning on joining me (I hope so), please sign up in the linky here