Thursday, May 30, 2013

Dog on It, by Spencer Quinn

Read from March 23 to 25, 2013


Q is for Spencer Quinn, author of Dog On It.  Dog On It is the first book in the Chet and Bernie Mystery series, a new-to-me series that I'm very glad to have found.

I really enjoyed reading Dog On It.  The author has developed some unique characters in this book.  I look forward to reading about the next five cases of the Little Detective Agency - P.I. Bernie Little and faithful canine sidekick Chet.  

Book 6, The Sound and the Furry, is expected to be released on 9/10/13.  Stay tuned for more info about this book in an upcoming "Waiting On" Wednesday post.     

Oh, by the way, the book is narrated by Chet, which gives the tail tale a very unusual point of view. Read the book! 








This book qualifies for
2013 Goodreads Reading Challenge
Year-Long Alphabet Challenge 2013 
Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2013
What An Animal Reading Challenge VI 2013