Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Ammie, Come Home, by Barbara Michaels

Read from February 15 to 16, 2013

Ammie, Come Home is another old favorite, a gothic romance page-turner that will be a quick read for the YLTO toppler. 

I love  this book. I first read it in high-school, when a classmate loaned it to me.  I will be forever grateful to her.  Many thanks, Dale, wherever you are!

 Ammie, Come Home may be the first gothic romance I ever read.  I know it's the first of many Barbara Michaels books that I have read, and re-read. 

If you have never read it, and you like a spooky storyline (séances, spirits, noises in the night) plus a romance or two, I highly recommend Ammie, Come Home!







This book qualifies for
2013 Goodreads Reading Challenge
Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2013
YLTO February Toppler